Sunday 29 November 2015

Christmas Shopping

Me and my friend decided we would try and get our Christmas shopping done early(ish) so we decided to start off at Knightsbridge. 

We decided we would peruse Harrods, but we where quickly put off with how busy it was. Everyone in London was out for the Black Friday sales. Trying to get around was awful, it was far too crowded so we left. 


After grabbing a quick drink from Starbucks (my personal favourite festive drink is a Cinnamon Soy Late) we took a leisurely stroll through Hyde Park and Mayfair before ending up in Oxford Street. 

Obviously we couldn't walk through Dover street without popping into a few shops...
Unfortunately Victoria Beckham was closed for a private function, but we still had Dover Street Market, Louboutin, Jimmy Choo and Yves Saint Laurent. 





Once we got to Oxford Street we decided we would grab some food at Zizi's to recharge before carrying on.

We then hit Selfridges, once again it was mad busy but seeing as we'd been out about 4.5 hours and had yet to even look for presents for other people we had to suck it up and battle the crowds. 
So we started at the top and worked our way down. After talking to a sales assistant, we where told that there was 20% off most brands for the 'Black Friday Weekend', and as you can imagine, christmas shopping then went completely out the window! 

I  tired on a gorgeous pair of Kurt Geiger shoes, called 'Lennox' which I completely fell in love with, however the queue was just too long and for a discount of £24 I couldn't really be bothered to wait. 

At this point we had been out for 7 hours, and we where shattered. So we decided to call it quits and go grab a drink in Soho before heading home, however... something caught my eye on our way out which I just couldn't ignore. 
 I think you now what happened after that ...



So I spent about 8 hours shopping and all I did was look for myself. Good job Iain!