Saturday 12 August 2017

Pre Workout Review



The website says ‘Formulated to give you the kick you need for increased exertion it’s time to power through your best effort!’ 
But does it do what it says?


Ingredients
METABOLIC SUPPORT: 50% NRV vitamin B6 contributes to normal energy yielding metabolism.COMBATS WORKOUT FATIGUE: 50% NRV of vitamin B12 helps reduce workout-related fatigue.THERMO-CORE™ COMPLEX: A unique blend of green coffee bean extract, green tea, guarana and ginseng.WORKOUT PUMP: Optimum levels of caffeine to reduce perceived exertion and increase alertness.


First Impressions
Why is the tub so big when its only half full!? Complete waste of packaging… either fill the tub up or use a smaller tub.
I didn’t notice much to be honest, I had a great work out the first time I used it, but I'd forgotten that I had even taken it. I’ve used a couple of pre work out supplements before and I expected that intense rush, but it just never happened. 
I didn't really feel that tingling feeling and I wasn't particularly overly focused after taking it.

It comes in two sizes: 400g and 800g and two flavours: Orange and Blackcurrant for a retail price of  £22.49. I ordered the Orange flavour, it was subtle, not particularly fruity. It reminded me of a dull Berroca if you’ve every tried one of those. I didn’t mind the taste, at 5am you don’t really want something intense so it was ok. Lasted 30 scoops so that works out around 74p per scoop which isn't bad. 

      

I ordered mine off Amazon for £12.95 plus postage and packaging for £3.99. Making a total of £16.94 saving me £5.55. Its always worth having a look around to see if you can get the same product for a cheaper price, chances are… you can. 

Overall conclusion: I personally believe it is a waste of money, I'm not saying it wouldn't work for someone else, but it didn't work for me.