Sunday 4 December 2016

My Music Playlist

When I'm at the gym I have to be listening to music, a good base line gets me through any set. Now I have a pretty varied music taste, from anything from show tunes to rock music, but as I said.... when I'm at the gym I need a heavy baseline (or a catchy pop song)




So here's a list of some of the songs on my gym playlist:

Werkin Girls - Angel Haze
Get Me Bodied - Beyonce
Schoolin' Life - Beyonce
Work Bitch - Britney Spears
Wheres my Money - Caspa
Heartbeat - Chase & Status
No Problem - Chase & Status
Fire in Your Eyes - Chase & Status
Work - Ciara ft Missy Elliott
Gasoline - Daddy Yankee
Night of your Life - David Guetta Jennifer Hudson
White Noise - Disclosure
Throw it Down - Dominque Young
Tambourine - Eve
Labels or Love - Fergile
M.I.L.F.$ - Fergie
What's It Gonna Be - H two O
Work - Kelly Rowland
Never Leave You - Lumidee
When you Hear the Baseline - Major Lazer
Pass that Dutch - Missy Elliott
Trini Dem Girls - Nicki Minaj
Blood Sugar - Pendulum
Take your Shirt Off - T-Pain
Jump - Rihanna

What you waiting for... put in those earphones and get off your ass!